Stiftelsen För Förebyggande Åtgärder Mot Antibiotikaresistens / English: The foundation to prevent antibiotic resistance (the “Foundation”) is responsible for the processing of your personal data and is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. All personal data is processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
The data controller is the Foundation.
How we collect the data
We may collect your personal data in a number of ways, for
- from the information you provide to us when you interact with us before making an application for grant
- when you submit a formal application for an
- from third parties, for example partner organisations (including your previous or current institutions of study) and experts involved in the peer review process for assessing grant applications, in order to verify details about you and/or your application for an award, or to administer your grant once
- when you communicate with us by telephone, email or via our website or our social media channels, for example in order to make enquiries about an application or an
- in various other ways as you interact with us during your time as a grantee, and as a member of our alumni community, for the various purposes set out below.
Where you provide us with personal data relating to others (for example, where you are making an application for grant funding on behalf of someone else or where you nominate a reviewer to liaise with the Foundation about your application), we understand that you are authorised to provide that information to us, and that you have provided this Privacy Notice to them, as appropriate.
What data we collect
The personal data we may collect is your name, title, e-mail address, postal address, country, telephone number, CV and bank account number.
How we use your personal data
We will use the personal data for the following purposes:
- to enable the Foundation to make well-informed decisions about disbursement of the Foundation’s funds;
- to contact current and previous beneficiaries concerning the administration, outcome and impac of the grant given;
- to maintain historic records of grants given in order to analyse the Foundation’s own performance;
- to preserve records to support statutory and legal requirements;
- to provide you with the information and services that you request from us, e.g. newsletters, press releases or other material.
The legal basis for processing your personal data
The legal basis for processing your personal data are:
- the explicit consent that you have given so that we can evaluate your application;
- it is necessary for carrying out legal obligations in relation to your grant(s);
- it is necessary for the Foundation’s legitimate interests including the award and payment of your grant(s); and
- the explicit consent that you have given to receive newsletter, press releases or other material.
Transfer of personal data
We will not pass any of your personal data to any other third party without your written consent except to our third party service suppliers that support our IT-systems (relating hosting servers) or provide accounting, legal and HR-support or when we are required to do so by law.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or on secure services controlled by third parties on our behalf. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How long we keep your data
We retain data to fulfil the purposes outlined above for the following periods:
- for successful applicants, the Foundation may retain indefinitely all the data collected; and
- for unsuccessful applicants, the Foundation will destroy all data collected within twelve months of receipt of the application form, with the exception of the individuals personal identification number and date of the application plus any internally generated information.
You have the right to request access to or deletion of the personal data that we hold about you. You are also entitled to have incorrect personal data about you corrected. You can also object to certain personal data about you are being processed and request that the processing of your personal data shall be limited. If you wish to do so, please email your request to email@example.com. Please note that the limitation or deletion of your personal data may mean we will be unable to provide the communications and invitations described above.
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the data transferred to another party responsible for data processing.
You must provide us with accurate information. If any of your details change, please inform us and we will update your personal data in line with our obligations under the relevant laws.
You always have the right to lodge a complaint regarding your personal data with the supervisory authority, the Swedish Data Protection Authority (Datainspektionen).
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing the new version on our website and we will notify you of any changes if we are required to do so.
Cookies and social media
Most web browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. However, the website’s functionality may be lost if you disable all cookies. For further up-to-date information about cookies and how to block and delete cookies please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
The cookies the Foundation’s website use does not contain any information that personally identifies a user and any personal information you voluntarily give us will not be linked to the information stored and obtained from cookies.
Depending on the choices you have made regarding your settings on various social media sites, certain personal data may be shared with the Foundation about your online activities and social media profiles. The Foundation is bound by privacy policies of these third parties. Please read the applicable privacy notices of such websites.
Stiftelsen för förebyggande åtgärder mot antibiotikaresistens / English: The foundation to prevent antibiotic resistance
111 21 Stockholm